Wednesday, April 28, 2010

CASTING


hoping to get one of these someday!
LENA HOSCHEK. Today I was on my very first casting for Lena Hoschek's new catalog. Actually I was already a bit nervous and really surprised that she'd wanted to see me but it was a cool thing. But what a pity - I didn't get the job! To be honest, it was kind of clear because I don't even have a setcard yet with photos of testshoots and so on and I'm already getting on my bookers nerves by telling her getting me testshoots. I would have loved to do the job because Lena H. is a really great designer and does these gorgeous and still very austrian like 50's dresses which I'm totally digging. I'm sure you've heard of her. Celebrities such as Katy Perry wear her designs. visit http://lenahoschek.com/
I'm longing to be in front of the camera, so if there are any designers reading this - CONTACT ME :)
Ps: Happy Birthday to my best friend Fabiola!
On saturday is our schools prom which we'll be hosting, hopefully without any embarassing moments on stage.
SML

No comments:

Post a Comment