Thursday, May 6, 2010

1 0 0




Hello, hello!
It's been one week or so since I've posted my last entry :/ But here I go..writing on my post #100! I've been doing okay the last few days but I have to say there are a couple of things I want to share with you.
Firstly, let's start off with our schools prom which was ALRIGHT. Yeah, alright doesn't sound that great but it was just so boring and my bestfriend and me, we hosted the prom so we couldn't afford to get drunk and stand on the stage in front of hundreds of people including our headmaster and teachers as well as people from up there - nuns and priests.
Secondly, I'm pretty much fed up with the fact that mtv.com doesn't allow me to watch the city because of "the region I'm living in". w e i r d.
It's crucial to say that since this really cool athlete, Thomas Geierspichler, visited us in school and held a speech, I've been thinking a lot about my past, present and future life. Right now I'm in a phase where I get inspired very easily or let's say - certain people can light my fire. Currently I'm really trying to be a better person (how cheesy) and more conscious about the action I take. There are just very few people in my life who seem to understand and support me. But I'm sure that I have to make the decisions - wether right or wrong. Finding out what's really essential and vital in my life is hard - as you can imagine - but I guess actions speak louder than words.
SML

No comments:

Post a Comment