Friday, May 14, 2010

I LIKE TO BANG MY HEAD


No, I'm not going insane or anything - the title refers to this absolute beatkiller written and composed by the one and only Stefan Raab.
Thoughts cross my mind. I'm thinking about life after school and how I will manage to live without my parents. On the one hand I can't wait to live all by myself (love that song) but on the other hand I'm afraid of what awaits me.
Right now I'm so stressed out because of exams and so on and I'm dreaming/planning to go to Dubai in september. Dubai is one of my favourite cities to travel to. The city is very inspiring and although the climate is always freaking hot, I love to spend time there and to enjoy not only the shopping but also discovering the many cultural differences and people. Anyone wanna join?
SML

No comments:

Post a Comment