Monday, August 2, 2010

SHOT OF PATIENCE


..is what I really need right now. And vacation. This month I'm really concentrating (at least trying) on my exams in september. Afterwards I will probably be the happiest woman on earth as just two weeks later all the students are going to Rome (yes, without me) and I thought of going somewhere for 10 days. Someone told me that Switzerland was the greatest country he has ever been to and I would actually love to go there as I've never been there before and it's really close to Austria. Well my heads spinning because of several reasons but I'm really hoping that I'll pass the exams and then I'm so off to PARADISE. It will be my very first vacation without my parents (oh yes, be jealous) and I'd love to take a friend with me.
OH I passed my CAE! just another fact which made my last week or let's say the last couple of days even more wonderful.
For now - I'm happy. Just one thing, an advice for my dear readers; Don't regret, but always be conscious of the actions you take and make.
SML

No comments:

Post a Comment