Tuesday, July 27, 2010

USED TO BE


C'est passé. Love that picture of my mini-me. Or how I'd used to be. When I was a little girl I used to be so calm and brave and just so different but similar to how I am today.
Somehow it's scary to cry more often than back in my childhood (that's at least what my parents are telling me all the time) but I guess nowadays we all have to cope with so much important stuff and crucial decisions that it's just natural to be the way we are now. How philosophical..
Anyways, I'm really looking forward to thursday as my girl Zita and me are going out. There's a fashion TV thingy going on and we'll hopefully enjoy the party - but I'm sure we will. Crossing my fingers to see my aussie acquaintance from last saturday.
Have a good week peeps,
SML

No comments:

Post a Comment