Sunday, July 4, 2010

CIAO BELLA






Ciao dear readers! I know it's been a while since I've posted my last entry but as I've been too busy with other stuff.
Last sunday I went to Florence, toscany's beautiful capital. We spent there three days and had such a great time. It's definitely a city woth visiting several of times. Firenze is such a peaceful, ancient and also highly cultural place and most of all the people are very fashionable. Italians are used to wear a lot of brand clothes and that's a big difference to Austria. If you walk around in a dress here in Vienna, everyone stares at you but in Italy it's totally different as it's pretty normal for Italians to wear gorgeous and the most fashionable apparel.
Oh - holidays are finally on - and my parents haven't planned any vacation this summer but as we are very spontaneous (VERY spontaneous means going to Tokyo and just getting informed 12 hours before we're actually boarding

No comments:

Post a Comment