Wednesday, July 7, 2010

TODAY'S A G'DAY


As I'm in really good mood today I was thinking about updating you guys about some of the current things that have changed or will change in the future.
Firstly to mention is that I surprisingly got a MacBook from my beloved parents. Actually I don't think that I would deserve it right now as I'll be facing 2 major exams in the beginning of september. However (staying positive) a new pc means a new working place and good vibrations.
Secondly I'm trying to figure out what I REALLY wanna do after school and I'm pretty proud of myself as I am trying to solve things out already now. I have a work every saturday and I'm doing my best to get in touch we fashion offices not only in Vienna but also in Prague. Still waiting for the reply but I'm keeping my fingers crossed.
Oh and I'm going to gym now. Hoping to be there at least three times a week but I'll work it out as it's healthy, fun and I might meet a handsome guy there. haha - always on the hunt.
stay sunny,
SML

No comments:

Post a Comment