Sunday, July 25, 2010

AUSSIE LOVIN

OK. I'm still alive after such a party night. I've been 24 hours on my heels and my feet managed to survive same as me. But I'm still so high from last night/this morning. Actually I was working from 12 o'clock 'til 8pm and right afterwards my colleague picked me up with her car and we went straight to her lovely appartment in the center of vienna and enjoyed two bottles of great champagne. After that we went to a cool club called Take Five and first I was quite shocked because there were almost just elder people which was quite irritating to me. BUT NOW THE GREATEST AND MOST CRUCIAL PART OF THE STORY FOLLOWS:
I met this really, really, REALLY cute australian guy from Melbourne. To all the girls: Do you know the feeling when you've already had a few drinks and there is a really (yes i know, I mentioned already that he was cute but he was so adoreable!) nice and handsome guy and he smells so unbelievably good just like heaven and you're melting away? Yes that happened yesterday. He was quite shocked that I was only 17 years old (I didn't tell him but my friend who absolutely disliked him did) and he was - lets say - a few years older and well if my overprotective friend wouldn't have been there who knows what would have happened. I'm just hoping to see him again as he stays in vienna til friday. HOPEFULLY A MIRACLE WILL BRING US BY ACCIDENT TOGETHER. haha.
much love,
SML

No comments:

Post a Comment